Stainless Steel Tool Wrap is typically used in heat treating applications to eliminate scale and discoloration of parts. It also protects parts from oxide buildup.
- No special controlled atmospheric furnaces are required.
- 321-ANN for heat treating of parts up to 2000°F, 309-ANN for heat treating of parts up to 2400°F
- Material is of the highest quality making it easy to fold and form. No oxide on foil.
- Standard material available .002″ x 20.00″, 24.00″
- More efficient width along with a better yield due to increased footage.
- 40.00″ wide material available upon request. Great for wrapping of large parts.
- If you have a custom width, please ask – we can help!
- Our packaging allows for the material to be easily dispensed directly from the box. The foil unwinds freely.
- Sturdy box design protects material in shipping and is great for storage.
Click here to download the Tool Wrap Brochure
|5732||Stainless Steel Tool Wrap - 321 ANN Stainless Steel .002" x 24" x 50 LF||$202.35||packaging-foil-store-categories|stainless-steel-tool-wrap|google-merchant|store-categories|root-catalog|
|5736||Stainless Steel Tool Wrap - 309 ANN Stainless Steel .002" x 24" x 50 LF||$234.65||packaging-foil-store-categories|stainless-steel-tool-wrap|google-merchant|store-categories|root-catalog|
|5730||Stainless Steel Tool Wrap - 309 ANN Stainless Steel .002" x 24" x 100 LF||$459.65||packaging-foil-store-categories|stainless-steel-tool-wrap|google-merchant|store-categories|root-catalog|
|5734||Stainless Steel Tool Wrap - 321 ANN Stainless Steel .002" x 24" x 100 LF||$344.10|