- How quickly can Bally Ribbon ship from stock?
We have next day shipping if order is entered by 12:00 noon EST and if the item does not require additional testing. Additional non-standard lab testing will delay the shipment.
- What are Bally’s lead times for goods not in stock?
Bally maintains an extensive inventory on many items. However, we do not stock everything. Bally has the capability to customize our inventory to match you and your customer’s requirements. We have an extensive system for tracking lead times and shipments, which has allowed us to maintain on-time shipping for 96% of our shipments.
- What is the minimum order?
We have no quantity minimums but require a $100.00 minimum on all orders.
- Credit Cards?
Master Card or VISA.
- Are custom colors available?
Bally has a Standard Dye Color Reference card that we publish for your use. This card is for reference only. It is used as a communication tool when determining color requirements. Bally will special dye to your color swatch. A nominal dye charge will apply for items of less than 1,000 yards.
- What type of “Value Added Services” does Bally have?
- Heat cut and seal straps straight or angled
- Minor assembly and sewing
- Sonic welding/sealing
- Hole punching
- Specialty packaging
- If an order is placed by fax, do you confirm the orders?
Yes, we confirm all orders via email. In addition, we send an email confirmation when the material ships.
- How long does an order take to be dyed?
3-5 weeks upon receipt of the order.
- How long does an order take to be woven?
8-10 weeks upon receipt of the order assuming that we are starting from scratch.
- Do you offer quantity discounts?
Yes, depending on the item.